Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Conquering Fear

This from Graham Cooke:

My dear one, you are not in the grip of fear but in the hands of Love itself. Fear of man, fear of the unknown, fear of making mistakes, fear of looking foolish, of trying new things, fear of not being loved, or being good enough. Fear makes you tense, dark, unable to see things the way I see them.

Let Me touch your heart with My perfect, all-embracing love and so drive out all your fears. This next season is about your journey into the heart of My love for you. I need you to turn your back on fear and face up to My love. We are not battling fear - we are embracing the love that is always present in every circumstance. For every fear that has gripped you, My love will overwhelm your heart as you learn to stand before Me as a much-loved child.

Beloved, it is My desire that you thoroughly enjoy this season of freedom from fear to fully embrace My love. You will know what it is to stand and live in the perfect love of the Father's heart. ENJOY THIS! I intend to enjoy you becoming more loving and more intimate with My grace. The breaking of fear will give you a whole new lease on life. I'm looking forward to love, every day with you.

No comments: